Wednesday 21 March 2018

Self assessment- Second term

This second term was has been both good but a little bit hard too.
We had learnt pleanty of things. Now I am able to understand and use vocabulary releated to electronic devises. Also, now I can write essays about our brain power, some new types of energy (like solar power), and some healthy tips. 
We had also practise with phrasal verbs, wich are really useful.
About grammar, we worked with conditional and passive sentences. They were quite hard!
But what I liked most was the Inquisition project, because I had learnt a lot of things about it and it was really interesting.
I think this term I havent'n done the best of me, so I'll try to improve at next term. So, if at the third term I improve my marks, I will be really happy.

1 comment: